This itinerary includes a safari at a lovely 5 star game lodge in the Northern Sabi Sand, Kruger Park followed by a beach stay on a tropical Indian Ocean island located off the coast of Mozambique. Both places offer luxury and exceptional service in the most beautiful of settings.
• On arrival at Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport you will be met by an Africa Uncovered representative and assisted in checking in for your flight to Kruger Hoedspruit. On arrival at Kruger Hoedspruit you will be met by an Africa Uncovered representative and transferred by road to the Sabi Sands and on to Chitwa Chitwa Game Lodge.
• 4 Nights at Chitwa Chitwa Game Lodge staying in a suite inclusive of non-premium drinks and scheduled game viewing activities which include Two open Land Rover safaris a day, as well as Walking safaris accompanied by an experienced tracker.
• You will be transferred in the afternoon back to Kruger Hoedspruit Airport where you will board a flight to Johannesburg. On arrival in Johannesburg you will be met by an Africa Uncovered representative and transferred to the Michelangelo Hotel located in the exclusive area of Sandton, right on Nelson Mandela Square.
• 1 Night at the Michelangelo Hotel staying in a superior room inclusive of breakfast.
• You will be collected from the Michelangelo Hotel and transferred in a private vehicle to Johannesburg Airport where you will check in for your flight to Vilanculos in Mozambique. On arrival in Vilanculos and once you clear customs you will be met by an Africa Uncovered representative and assisted in boarding a helicopter to Azura on Benguerra Island.
• 5 Nights at Azura on Benguerra staying in a luxury beach villa on a full board basis including non-premium drinks.
• You will board a helicopter and be transferred back to Vilanculos where you will connect with your flight back to Johannesburg where you can connect with your international flight back Home.